... resources relating to Accounting. Use the tabs to navigate through these pages:
- Getting Started: Get started by choosing a topic, developing a research question, researching for background information, and evaluating web resources.
- Developing a Research Question
- Background Information
- Research: Search for scholarly and web resources using these links.
- Understanding and Evaluating Resources: Learn how to credit your sources and how to evaluate web resources.
- Different Types of Sources
- Primary Vs. Secondary Sources
- Evaluating Web Resources
- CRAAP Test
- Citations: Learn how to cite your resources and the differences between an annotated bibliography and a literature review.
- Citation Styles
- Literature Review
- Annotated Bibliography
For further assistance in finding or using information, please contact me.