- Holds more that 985,546 print and electronic editions.
- Owns more than 47,421 unique multimedia (DVDs, Audiobooks, Images, etc.) titles.
- Has 105 academic databases with over 100,000 individual journal titles.
- Our most circulated print book is Mrs. Bridge by Evan S. Connell.
- Our most accessed electronic book is The Handbook of Sport Psychology by Robert N. Singer.
- The oldest item in our print collection (outside of Archives/Special Collections) is A Catalog Of Books, On Sale by Pishey Thompson from 1825.
- The oldest item in our Archives is a copy of the Nuremberg Chronicle, an illustrated history of the world, published in 1493.
We are the home of:
- Beloit College Archives
- Information Technology Department
- Innovation Space
- Learning Studio
We are open over 90 hours per week during the regular semester and we offer a variety of individual and group study spaces.*
For more, follow us on social media.